This iPad mini could be yours!
The new iPad mini can be yours.
The Survey Results Are In: Your responses to my customer survey were very helpful, thank you! Not surprisingly, given that the name of my company is “The Immortalitea Company,” 78.2% said longevity was one of your primary health concerns. However, there were 7 of the issues that over 50% of you said you have an interest in a tea to help address.
I took as a challenge to create a health tonic tea that would help with as many of your top concerns as possible. Fortunately, Traditional Chinese Medicine has a long history of health tonic teas so this prior knowledge informed my work. Oh, and 76% of you said you want both teas for health and a gourmet tea experience. I understand that as well and I made great taste one of my criteria. It has taken me some time, but I am proud of the result, a custom blend of tea and herbs created for what you, my customers, said was important.
What is the new tea good for? Longevity, Immune System Health, Inflammation, Memory and Mental Acuity, Improved Circulation, Cardiovascular Health and Weight Management.
How does it taste? Mildly sweet, reminiscent of mint or sweet basil with a floral aroma.
How you can win the iPad: This new tea blend needs a name. That’s where I’m hoping you can help. Using the form above, you can suggest up to 3 different names for this new tea blend. On January 14, 2013 I will choose one of the names suggested and give the the person submitting the winning name a new iPad mini. It’s that simple.
1st Prize – 16 GB iPad mini with wireless in the winner’s choice of black or white.
2nd Prize – 6 month subscription to any of the teas from The Immortalitea Company. I’ll send you 100 grams of the tea of your choice every month for 6 months.
3rd Prize – Our 30 gram tea sampler with 30 gram packages of Jiaogulan, Mulberry and Oolong teas.
If you are like me and don’t feel you have the marketing savvy for naming a new tea blend, please share this link with someone creative you know.. The more suggestions, the better the name we’re likely to find. And, just maybe, your winning friend or family member will be so grateful you hooked them up, they’ll buy you some tea.
Please post the contest on your Facebook page and let all your friends know.
Leave your comments below. Let me know if you think this contest is a good idea? What do you think about the new tea blend concept? Any questions about the contest or things I left out?
I’m excited about this new tea blend, the first new product since I started the company 8 years ago. I hope you are excited too.
Rules: I said it was simple and I’d like to keep it that way. But I guess we need a few rules.
1. One entry per person
2. In the case of multiple entries of the same name, I’ll take the first one submitted based on the time stamp of the form submission.
3. You must be at least 18 to enter.
4. No Purchase Necessary
5. All winning entries will be chosen by me based solely on my personal opinion of the quality and appropriateness of the names suggested for my new tea blend.
6. When you submit your entry you are assigning all legal writes, copyright, trademark etc. that you may personally have in the names suggested.
7. By submitting your entry you are expressly stating that you are not aware of any trademark or copyright violated by the use of this name by The Immortalitea Company.
8. I’ll choose the winning entry on January 14, 2013 and notify the winner via email the same day. The winning entry will be posted on my blog as soon as I hear back from the winner or by January 21, 2013, whichever comes first.
9. If I can’t reach the winner by email by January 31, I will randomly select another winner from the entries I received. Please make sure you use a valid email when you enter.
10. Neither The Immortalitea Company nor its owner can be held responsible for any entries not received or incompletely received due to any technical issues.